Although deep learning has led to substantial advances in image and speech recognition, language translation, and game playing, we argue that the Al community should focus less on methods using nonbiological ANNs and more on the computational principles of the brain to create human-level or general Al with a performance close to humans at most cognitive tasks of interest.
Blockchain and Electronic Healthcare Records
There is a growing need to both secure patient health data from unauthorized breaches and at the same time make access to such data easier for patients. Blockchain may provide a solution.
Digital transformation demands a thorough understanding of technology and impacts. Enterprise architecture (EA) allows companies to model and assess their IT systems, business processes, and distributed services.
- Research Scientist, Mobile Manipulation Perception | TRI (Toyota Research Institute)
- Faculty Positions in Cyber Science | Cyber Science Department / United States Naval Academy
- Group Leader, Cybersecurity Research | Oak Ridge National Lab
- Chair Professor of Supply Chain Analytics | The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Faculty Positions in Computer Science and Engineering | South University of Science & Technology of China