What every researcher needs
Representing the first of three planned collections focused on medical and health research, the SAGE Research Methods Cases: Medicine & Health collection covers primary clinical and epidemiological research, both interventional and observational, as well as systematic review and meta-analysis. Examples of studies are drawn from across all major medical specialties, as well as public health, nursing, dentistry and health policy and services research.
The case studies, written by researchers in the field, focus on research design, methods selection, and methods application. With an emphasis on the researcher’s experiences and decision-making in designing and conducting a specific study, they provide users with generalizable lessons from the use of chosen methods and a more realistic picture of research than what is often found in textbooks. Each case includes learning objectives, multiple choice questions and discussion questions, making them perfect for coursework.
Academic Advisory Board
- Patricia M. Davidson, Johns Hopkins University
- Vincent S. Faustino, Yale University
- Sarah E Lamb, University of Oxford
- Wendy Lou, University of Toronto
- Arduino A. Mangoni, Flinders University
- Steven Piantadosi, Harvard University
- Christopher Schmid, Brown University
- Armando Teixeira-Pinto, The University of Sydney
Nursing Collection – NOW LIVE
The new Nursing collection features content aligned to support traditional baccalaureate- and masters- level nursing programs. This collection works to support such critical areas of nursing education that surpass the standard series on clinical skills presented in an array of demonstration, tutorial, and in practice videos. Interviews with active leaders and practitioners in the field are also included to provide insights into the many directions of a career in nursing.
As part of this 75-hour video collection, SAGE has partnered with renowned nursing video producer, Medcom Trainex,* to produce 12 hours of original content, which will be available exclusively through SAGE to the university market. Approximately 15% of this content offers Continuing Education Units through the Medcom platform.
Also included in this collection will be a 15-part series on Nursing Research created through a partnership with the Southern Nursing Research Society.
NEW! Assessment Tool
- Accessible only to instructors, questions specifically curated for video to help supplement content
- Easily accessed on the corresponding video page and available for download
- Choose any or all of the questions from an editable file to customize your needs