Develop a Digital Skills Learning Program
Using years of digital skills research and education, this free assessment is designed to evaluate the current state of your school’s Digital Skills Learning approach, implementation, and its ability to provide students with critical 21st century skills.
Take the assessment today and use our automated scorecard so you can build a successful and sustainable Digital Skills Learning program.
The Digital Skills Learning assessment will help to discover strengths and opportunities for your school in the following areas:
- Vision and Purpose of Digital Skills Learning Program
- Professional Development & Training of Staff
- Documentation of Digital Skills Learning Lessons & Protocols
- Effective Use of Equipment
- Pedagogical Approach to Digital Skills Learning
- Transition of Learning to Student-Centered Approaches
- Embedded Formative Assessment