How could author ID like ORCID accelerate traffic for your journal?
ORCID is a persistent ID for researchers. It sounds like nothing to do with publishers, but is it really the case? And how could it help to increase the discoverability of your journals?
To find out more, join us on the upcoming webinar, “Scholarly Publishing and Research Infrastructure: Connecting with ORCID to Maximize Impact and interoperability” on April 7.
In this webinar we’ll be focusing on:
- The value of persistent identifiers(PIDs)
- ORCID overview
- How PIDs support interoperability
- Use cases 1: ORCID in Publishing: Certified Service Providers Open Journal System (OJS) and other ORCID Enabled Systems
- Use cases 2: ORCID as Research Infrastructure: How ORCID links research from submission, publication to evaluation
- Connections maximize impact and interoperability
Scholarly Publishing and Research Infrastructure: Connecting with ORCID to Maximize Impact and interoperability
Wednesday – Apr 7, 2021