- How ebooks fit into the academic publishing landscape
- Types of academic ebook : from in-depth explorations to state-of-the-art reviews
- What you should look for in an ebook collection
- Tips for increasing usage of your collections
- IET ebook collections: 40 years of technology insights
Libraries are increasingly realising the importance of including ebooks in their content collections. In this workshop you will discover the place of ebooks in academic publishing, the different types of ebook available, and features to look out for when selecting your collection. You’ll also gain tips on how to maximise usage and ensure you get best value from your collection.
Publisher of the IET Academic Books Programme
Paul is the Publisher of the IET Academic Books programme and is responsible for its strategic development including partnerships and new launches. He has over 15 years experience in STEM book publishing at the IET and Wiley, and holds degrees in Chemistry and Mathematics and a Masters in Electrochemistry.