- 10.45 AM – 11.00 AM : Opening Remark by Head of LPPM ITB
- 11.00 AM – 12.00 AM : Water Research by Prof. Shane Snyder
- 12.00 PM – 12.10 PM : Water Research by Hadi Kardhana, Ph.D.
- 12.10 PM – 12.15 PM : Introduction from ITB Student Chapter
- 12.15 PM – 12.25 PM : Trivia Questions with ACS Publications
- 12.25 PM – 12.30 PM : Closing Remark by ACS Publications
Shane A. Snyder, Ph.D., BCES
- Professor – Civil & Environmental Engineering Executive Director – Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI)
- President’s Chair in Water Technologies
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: http://newri.ntu.edu.sg
Dr. Shane Snyder is a Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering and is the Executive Director of the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. For over 20 years, Dr. Snyder’s research has focused on water quality, treatment, and sustainability, which resulted in over 300 published manuscripts with 28,000 citations. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief for the American Chemical Society journal, Environmental Science & Technology Water and is a Fellow of the International Water Association. Prof. Snyder was featured among the top 25 leading water researchers globally by Lux Research, and was awarded the Dr. Pankaj Parekh Research Innovation Award and the Agilent Thought Leader Award. Prof Snyder and his team were awarded the Nanyang Humanitarian Award for their philanthropic work in water and sanitation, which has benefited over two million people in underserved communities in Asia.